It is not possible everyday that you have elaborate time to do detailed cooking, especially if its a family of working couple, during weekdays it is sometimes barely possible to spend more than 30 mins in kitchen. What do you do then? Eat ready made meals? Eat left overs? Eat junk? Eat cereals? May be all of these! This “Asparagus Salmon Foil bake”, is an answer to these problems. It is quick to make, contains goodness of Asparagus and Salmon (packed with Protein!) and still super scrumptious.
One Pot Asparagus Salmon Foil Bake | Your Food Fantasy
To make this, you don’t need much ingredients either, you will normally find seasoning used here available at home, only thing that you will need is salmon fillets and fresh vegetables like asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
In this recipe of mine I have used Oregano, however feel free to experiment with other spices.
One Pot Asparagus Salmon Foil Bake | YourFoodFantasy.com
This is a great recipe for one pot meal. Preparation involves applying salt, pepper and oregano on the salmon and asparagus. Keeping them in an aluminium foil and baking for 15 mins. As simple as that! No fuss, no marination and and almost mess free cooking. Don’t think I can ask for more, especially if the output yields a scrumptious meal and happy faces 🙂
If you are in surge of healthy recipes, you may like to try Black Chick Pea Salad, Corn on the Cob, Baby corn satay, white kidney beans curry, etc from this blog.
Asparagus Salmon Foil Bake
- 4 200 Grams Each Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tablespoon Oil I have used Olive Oil
- 300 Grams Asparagus
- 200 Grams Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Salt As Per Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black pepper powder As Per Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Mint Leaves For Garnishing
- Lemon Wedges / slices For Garnishing
- In bowl add the oil and mix salt, pepper, grated garlic and oregano.
- Cut the aluminium foil into four portions and place portions of salmon and asparagus (divided into four equal parts) after applying the oil prepared in step 1.
- Close the foil by folding all the sides, and keep in the preheated oven at 200 Degrees for 20 mins.
- Take out from oven after 20 mins, open the foil, sprinkle lemon juice, garnish with mint and lemon wedges and serve hot directly on foil (or a plate) along with cherry tomatoes.
- Exercise care with regards to cooking / baking of asparagus. These gets cooked fast, so avoid over baking, as it will only kill the goodness of asparagus and salmon.
- Be careful while taking out the cooked parcels from oven as these will be really hot.
- Sprinkle lemon juice once its cooked and not before. Asparagus and salmon both tastes great with lemon juice.
- Try out experimenting with other vegetables like mushroom, broccoli, etc as per your taste.