Looking for refreshing, light and fruity flavour in your glass to beat the heat? The Raspberry Mojito has all the originality of fresh mint and lime, topped with added sweet twist and fragrance of Raspberries. Make a juicy and fruity mocktail from it or the alcoholic variant cocktail by adding hint of rum, either ways you won’t be disappointed 🙂
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail | Your Food Fantasy
Who does not love British summer? The joy of long days, basking sun and delicious berries. Recently went to a fruit farm to pick these berries and got tons of raspberries, fresh, sweet and fragrant. After whole family had enough of eating raw raspberries, I decided to make this fresh raspberry mojito to go with some BBQ food in evening. It is always an easy choice as it takes only 10 mins to make this mojito.
Recipe is as simple as it gets…really! Get the raspberry pulp, shake it with lemon juice (or fresh lime), mint leaves and sugar.
Look at the stirrers, don’t you think these stirrers are cute? 🙂
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail | YourFoodFantasy.com
This drink is an outright winner during the hot days, totally refreshing and relatively new twist to traditional recipe. All set to make this in 10 mins? Save and follow the detailed step by step recipe shown below.
Raspberry Mojito Recipe
- 200 Grams Fresh Raspberries
- 4 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Litre Soda Water
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Lime Wedges / Slices For Garnishing
- First of all, little blend the raspberries in blender and strain the pulp with the help of a strainer. This helps in extracting the extra seeds.
- Now in a cocktail shaker, add sugar lemon juice and crushed mint leaves. Give it a good shake and divide this into 4 glasses.
- Add ice cubes to them and top it up with soda water. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
- You can skip step 1 and crush the raspberries directly in shaker if you want your drink to be little pulpy.
- Adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste.