Are you a fan of hot sizzler like me? I just love the idea of hot plate being served with loads of smoke coming out of the plate. The sound of liquid on that plate along with smoke inaugurating from plate is bound to get attention even in a busy restaurant. If am in a restaurant which offer hot sizzler, I do make sure I order one. Driving by same, I decided to make this “Hakka Noodles Manchurian Sizzler”, and sharing the recipe here, which I hope you will like to try out.
The whole recipe is segregated into two parts.
Then all you need is a hot plate on which you can serve this.
The sizzling sound of a ‘sizzler’ makes one’s mouth water and raises curiosity as to what is in plate. A sizzler tray is basically a wooden tray on top of which a metal tray is placed, and heated until red hot. A huge variety of foods are placed on the sizzler tray and a some water is sprayed to create the “sizzling” sound, this also helps in avoiding food getting burnt.
Here I am sharing recipe of how to make this Hakka Noodles Vegetable Manchurian sizzler, however you can try other combinations too like Kebab sizzler (I will try to cover this in future recipes). Overall time to make this Hakka Noodles Manchurian Sizzler is close to 70-75 minutes.
- Get the skillet / sizzler plate heated to high temperate (be careful while handling it). I will recommend using proper sizzler plate, as it can bear high heat and is meant for this specific use. Now carefully place it on the wooden plate .
- Add 2 tbsp butter and place single sheet of cabbage all over the plate.
- On one side place hakka noodles and on the other side, place the veg manchurian.
- Now pour little bit of manchurian gravy on the sizzler plate. This will give the sizzling noise as well as the smoke that you like to see on a sizzler.
- Serve it immediately. Key is to do steps 1-4 as quickly as possible (with care to not burn yourself).