This fruit punch recipe is perfect for any occasion! It’s incredibly easy to make, the whole process only takes only few minutes. This version is without alcohol (mocktail), if you wish you can add Rum / Vodka to make a cocktail of the same. This fruit punch goes down a real treat during any time of the year.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: NA
Serving: – 1
- Fresh Orange juice – 1/3 cup
- Fresh Pineapple juice – 1/3 cup
- Mango Juice – 1/4 cup
- Simple Sugar syrup – 1 table spoon (as per your taste)
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoon
- Crushed ice – 1/2 cup
- Canned fruit/cherries for garnishing
Take a blender jar and add everything listed above from ingredients category. Blend it on high speed for about 30 seconds.
Pour it into the glass and garnish with cherries or fruits.
- I have used fresh juices in my recipe but you can use canned ones as well.
- You can adjust the amount of of sugar syrup depending upon how much sweet your pineapple and orange juice is.
- I have added 3-4 carrots while extracting out the juice of pineapple and orange as they were little sour. Thats why my fruit punch is little orange in colour. However this is optional, you don’t need to add carrot if your orange and pineapple juice is already sweet.