Pine Colada is a Mocktail drink made out of fresh pineapple juice and coconut milk. It also happens to be most popular drink of Puerto Rica ( as good to qualify as national drink). This virgin recipe does not include any alcohol, however nothing precludes one to add Rum or Vodka and make a Cocktail of the same.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Serving: – 1
- Coconut milk – 3/4th Cup
- Fresh Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Fresh pineapple pieces – 1/4th cup
- Pina colada syrup – 1.5 tablespoon
- Simple Sugar syrup – as per your taste
- Crushed ice – 1/2 cup
Take a blender jar and put everything from the ingredients list into it and blend it for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
Transfer into a serving glass and garnish with pineapple chunks.
Serve and Enjoy….
- Adding Simple sugar syrup is optional and will depend upon how much sweet you want your drink to be.
- You can also add 2 tablespoon of vanilla ice-cream to make it more creamier and it also tastes yum.
- If you don’t want your drink to be pulpy, just avoid adding fresh pineapple pieces.
- I have used Monin’s cocktail syrup in my recipe just to give them extra flavour, if you don’t have this syrup available, you can skip it and the drink will taste same without it as well.