If you are Strawberry lover, this Strawberry Margarita is must for you to try out. This is a mocktail which is perfect for Summer, however is enjoyed through out the year. This drink is loved equally by alcohol and non-alcohol consuming community.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: NA
Serving: – 1
- Fresh strawberries – 10-12
- Fresh orange juice – 1/3 cup
- Soda/sparkling water – 1/3 cup
- Simple Sugar syrup – 1 table spoon (as per your taste)
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoon
- Crushed ice – 1/2 cup
- Coloured Coarse sugar for garnishing
In a blender jar add Strawberries, Orange juice, soda/sparkling water , lemon juice, sugar syrup and crushed ice to it. Blend on medium-high until it reaches a slushy consistency.
Take a lime piece and wipe it around the rim of the glass. Pour the coarse sugar onto a plate and roll the glass over it, so that it is collecting the sugar on the rim, owing to the stickiness offered by lemon juice.
Pour the Strawberry Margarita into the glass.
Serve and Enjoy….
- I have used fresh juice and fresh strawberry in my recipe but you can use canned ones as well.
- You can adjust the amount of of sugar syrup depending upon how much sweetness of your strawberry and orange juice.