Sweetened Coconut balls or Coconut Ladoo (नारियल के लड्डू) are easy to make and can be made on any occasion which you want to celebrate with sweets and best part is these can be prepared in just 10 minutes and are super easy to make. Read below the full step by step recipe for making coconut laddo.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Desiccated Coconut – 1 cup
Condensed milk – 4 tablespoon
Dry Coconut for rolling over balls – 2 tablespoon
Cardamom powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Saffron threads – For decoration (Optional)
- Take desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl and add condensed milk and Cardamom powder to it.
- Now mix it thoroughly with the help of a spoon or spatula.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hand and roll it in between both your palms to make a round ball of it. Make similar balls like this with the rest of the mixture.
- Now take one 2 tablespoon of desiccated coconut in a plate and gently roll every ball in it so that coconut is covered over ball from all sides.
Keep all the balls/Ladoos on a plate and decorate with Saffron threads.
That is it 🙂 your sweetened coconut balls/ coconut ladoo are ready to be served…
In case you like to make something similar from fresh coconut, try this.
- You can add little cashew powder in the mix
- You can decorate with Almonds on top
- Usage of condensed milk should as per your taste
- You can keep this in fridge and would be edible for 4-5 days